CPhA CEO, Jon Roth, took on the ‘In My Feelings’ challenge with a twist, #InMyPharmacyChallenge. We doubt you can do better, but go ahead a try!
Make your own #InMyPharmacyChallenge video and you could win $100!
Here are the rules:
- subscribe to California Pharmacists Association (https://bit.ly/2Ogx099) and include a link to our page in the caption to your video (CPhA YouTube: https://bit.ly/2Ogx099)
- include these hashtags in your caption: #WPE2019 #inmypharmacychallenge #kikiRx
- dress in your work clothes (white pharmacy coat), film in the pharmacy where you work
- the video with the most LIKES will be shown at the ‘Streets of LA’ fair at Western Pharmacy Exchange and will win a $100 gift card
- each video counts as its own entry, you can post your video on all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube) but each video will be considered separately – contest open until March 8
- challenge 2 or 3 other pharmacists or pharmacy students at the end of the video
- everyone you challenged has 72 hours to post their video (those who do not wish to make the challenge video can donate to the student’s scholarships fund here: https://www.givinggrid.com/xjmfiy)
To register please show up on-site. If you are a pharmacy technician wanting to register please call Sina Tate at (916) 779-4546.