WESTERN PHARMACY EXCHANGE
acquire • challenge • inspire
Western Pharmacy Exchange (WPE) is a two and a half-day experience for pharmacy professionals and industry partners. The new innovative learning format supports inspiration, collaboration, and problem solving in the various learning zones. With nearly 30 continuing pharmacy education sessions, one of the largest pharmacy expos, and plenty of networking opportunities, WPE is the ideal place to acquire knowledge, challenge change, and inspire growth. You do not want to MISS what we have in store for 2019! Register today and reserve your spot to experience WPE like never before.
To claim any of the above discounts, please call Sheila at CPhA, (916) 779 4507, email@example.com. These discounts cannot be claimed online.
By becoming a member of CPhA, you will receive:
- Access to a remarkable community of pharmacy professionals.
- Provides a pathway for pharmacists to achieve their professional goals.
- Participate in a wide range of learning opportunities enriched by translating legislation and theory into practice.
- CPhA’s advocacy program is built to be adaptive and responsive to the pharmacy profession in California. Advocates forge relationships with elected officials and regulatory boards to ensure that Pharmacists in all practice settings, have a voice in each conversation relating to their profession.
Why attend Western Pharmacy Exchange?
As California’s largest annual conference for pharmacists, student pharmacists and pharmacy technicians, WPE encourages attendees to Acquire Knowledge, Challenge Change and Inspire Growth.
Our conference is a prime opportunity to:
- Attend continuing education sessions
- Network with hundreds of your peers
- Explore the largest exposition benefitting pharmacists