Did you miss this year’s Western Pharmacy Exchange Conference or a session that you wanted to attend?
If so, CPhA is offering a fantastic deal where you can access select 2017 WPE recorded sessions for a special discounted price. These hot topic sessions were our most attended at the conference and encompass a variety of pharmacy issues and practice areas.
|Entire Bundle (includes all 11 sessions)||$300||$600|
|Individual Sessions (price per session)||$49||$99|
On Demand Sessions include:
Click on a session title to view more information and to purchase separately.
- What Does Physical Assessment Mean in a Community Pharmacy?
- New Treatments and Drugs on the Horizon for Alzheimer’s Dementia
- From Screening to Cure: Advanced Pharmacy Practice for Hepatitis C
- Corresponding Responsibility in Light of New Opioid Prescribing Guidelines
- 2017 New Laws Update
- Implementation of Hormonal Contraceptive Services in The Community Pharmacy
- Death, Taxes and DEA Inspections: Dealing with the Inevitable
- Are Your Fans Raving About You and Your Pharmacy?
- Pharmacists’ Interventions to Improve Medication Adherence in a Collaborative Model
- New Drug Approvals: 2016 & 2017
- Sharing Best Practices in a Collaborative Practice and Medication Management Implementation
Please note: If you claimed credit through the in-person session at this conference, you will not be able to claim credit again for the same session through on-demand.
Continuing Pharmacy Education
The California Pharmacists Association (#0113) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. Upon completing an evaluation form, participants will be awarded Continuing Pharmacy Education Credit (each session is 1.25 CE hrs, for a total of 13.75 CE hrs). A statement of credit will not be issued. Participants may log onto the CPE monitor website using their individual log in to download their statement of credit. Please allow 4 weeks for processing of CPE credits to the CPE monitor.