WHY SHOULD I EXHIBIT?
Up to 1,000 pharmacists, owner, technicians, and student pharmacists from California and beyond attend Western Pharmacy Exchange to gain knowledge, preview new technologies, purchase new products and network.
This is your opportunity to showcase your products and services to the decision makers in the pharmacist’s profession. From the exhibit floor to networking events, expose your company to those with the purchasing power.
FRIDAY, APRIL 17
8:00 am – 4:00 pm ° Exhibitor Move-in
4:30 pm – 7:30 pm ° Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
SATURDAY, APRIL 18
3:00 pm – 6:00 pm ° Exhibit Hall Reception
6:00 pm – 9:00 pm ° Exhibitor Move-out *
*Exhibitor may begin moving out on Saturday, April 18 after 6:00 pm. All exhibit materials must be cleared out by 9:00 pm on Saturday, April 18.
WHO ATTENDS WPE?
Western Pharmacy Exchange provides opportunities to meet face-to-face with pharmacy professionals:
- Pharmacy Owners
- Community Pharmacists
- Hospital/Health-System Pharmacists
- Managed Care Pharmacists
- Student Pharmacists
- Pharmacy Technicians
777 West Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
Phone: (714) 750-432
Room Rate: $159/night
Online Reservation: https://book.passkey.com/go/CAPHARMA
Deadline to reserve: March 17, 2020
IN ADDITION TO A BOOTH IN THE EXHIBIT HALL, EXHIBITORS RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
- Six (6) hours of exclusive exhibit time
- Listing in the exhibitor’s directory within the Western Pharmacy Exchange conference program guide and mobile app
- Two complimentary exhibitor registration name badges per booth
- A pre-conference and post-conference attendee mailing list
- Two drink tickets per booth provided during Friday’s exhibit hall hours
- Each additional purchased staff badge includes one drink ticket during Fridays exhibit hall hours
- Booth raffle opportunity: CPhA will assist in raffle prize promotion by making announcements in the Expo Hall, driving more traffic to your booth
- One standard booth identification sign showing your company name & booth number
- Cleaning for the general exhibit hall
- (Optional) Furnished booth package provides one 6’ x 30” skirted table and 2 side chairs